Low Country Boil
Blackwater Grill's "Feast in a Pot"
Low Country Boil TO GO!
HERE'S THE DEAL: You get "The Pot" containing a complete Low Country Boil for eight guests. Pick up the pot from Blackwater Grill, take it home, and follow the easy directions provided. Just over an hour later you will be eating a wonderful Low Country Boil - as fresh as it gets!
The price is $103.72 ($12.99/person) plus $7.27 Georgia Sales Tax. There is a $20.00 REFUNDABLE deposit on the pot, for a total of $130.99. Bring the pot back in good shape and get your $20.00 back 'til next time.
Please call to order - (912) 634-6333.
- 21/25 count - Wild Georgia white shrimp
- Nodine smoked kielbasa sausage
- redskin potatoes
- sweet corn on the cob
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS - PLEASE DON'T EAT IT!!
THIS POT IS A "TO GO MEAL" - PLEASE COOK QUICKLY!!
- DO NOT OPEN THE LID UNTIL YOU GET HOME
- When you get home - open the lid, pour 4 cups of water into the pot, replace the lid, place the pot on your stovetop, and turn the temperature on high.
- When steam begins to come out of the pot, set a timer for 35 minutes. DONíT TOUCH!
- When 35 minutes have elapsed, open the lid and dump the shrimp into the pot and stir until the shrimp are covered with the boil water. Replace the lid and cook for another 3 1/2 minutes, then remove everything from the pot.
The best way to remove the low country boil is to pour it into a colander, or scoop it out with a ladle. The shrimp will continue to cook if they are in the pot, and overcooked shrimp are not tasty.
Low Country Boil Catering Available
Blackwater Grill can do a Low Country Boil for your party - your place or ours. We will set it all up, serve and cook, even bartend if you wish. We supply everything, clean all of it up afterwards, and make all the worry disappear. We can do up to 50 people at Blackwater Grill, or as many as you would like to invite at your place. Two hundred people? No problem!